Tascam CG-1800 Master Clock Generator
The CG Series includes three distinct models tailored to different types of studios. The CG-2000 is designed for the needs of broadcasting and post production, the CG-1800 for small to large-scale video/audio synchronization systems, and the CG-1000 for recording studios, live sound applications and professional musicians.
- The CG-2000 is equipped with an external input connector that supports a 10MHz signal. This allows it to be connected to a rubidium clock or GPS clock for even higher precision.
- External clock jitter is reduced using an original TASCAM circuit design that incorporates a high-performance video clock generator engineered with a FPGA*2 and a PLL (phase-locked loop) circuit with a discrete filter.
- The CG Series has multiple functions to support maintenance, and the identification of issues if problems occur.
- Amphenol BNC connectors on the chassis use nuts for coupling – making them very durable, Also, a single circuit board is used for each connector - providing excellent resistance to the twisting and pulling of cables, and the suppression of interference between connectors.
- The CG Series is the latest in the line of innovative TASCAM professional digital products – engineered with the latest digital clocking technology.