The QSC CX204V is a 4-channel power amplifier, designed primarily in support of fixed installation sound systems. The 2RU rackmountable unit is surprisingly lightweight, and provides a customized integrated security cover.
Designed for a space and energy efficient working life in a facility rack, QSC has equipped the CX204V with a varispeed fan cooling system, featuring rear to front airflow exiting through the front panel grill, and the uniquely efficient Powerwave technology for the switching power supply. The Powerwave design sends current to the amp's power circuitry by charging the supply rails a staggering 230,000 times a second via a very low impedance circuit. The result is a consistently clean signal, and efficient, predictable power distribution that contributes to lowered heat buildup and improved signal reproduction.
The CX204V is loaded with rear panel controls and front panel indicators, including dedicated, detented rotary gain control knobs, LF filter switches, and clip protection activation. An HD15 Dataport is located on the rear panel for computer-integrated remote control and system updating, using QSCcontrol software.
- Barrier strip output connector.
- Variable speed fan for low noise.
- Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current.
- Channels 1&2 and 3&4 bridgeable for maximum flexibility.
- 1dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings.
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations.