Sound Devices MM-1
The Sound Devices MM-1 is a single channel, portable microphone preamp and headphone monitor designed for monitoring sound for film (boom operators), broadcast and ENG, field recording, voice over and corporate / industrial environments. The mic preamp features exceptional audio quality with a dynamic range eAxceeding 120dB and an audio bandwidth of 10Hz to 50kHz.
- Compact & Portable - The MM-1 microphone preamp is compact, lightweight and features a belt clip, allowing comfortable operation for field audio engineers.
- Versatile Monitoring - A separate input accepts line level signal and the headphone output is capable of monitoring the mic input signal, line input signal or a mix of both.
- Peak Limiter - Peak limiter eliminates noise and distortion caused by signal overload.
- Low Cut Filter - A 3-position low cut filter switch eliminates noise at the 80Hz and 160Hz frequency ranges.
- Superior Audio Quality - The transformer balanced mic input and premium electronics yield a dynamic range exceeding 120dB with a 10Hz to 50kHz audio bandwidth.