The Zaxcom ZFR 300 (Zaxcom Flash Recorder) is the same size as Zaxcom TRXLA2 wireless transmitter and can accept standard lavaliere microphones. A stereo ZFR can accept two lavaliere microphones, or two unbalanced microphone inputs.The ZFR can be used as an easy way to record ISO tracks on multiple talent with no fears of being out of range or having to deal with RF issues.
On power up the ZRF will jam time code via the ZaxNet 2.4Ghz signal and will then start transmitting QC audio with time code within 10 seconds. The built-in ZaxNet transmitter is used for quality control monitoring and can be used as a timecode master to wirelessly jam other recording body pack recorders or recording wireless transmitters. The body packs can optionally re-jam time code every few minutes to maintain sub-frame accurate time code lock. At the end of your shoot you gather each SD memory card from the ZFR and deliver them to post.
- Recorder Audio - Dynamic Range: 104 dB
- Distrotion: <0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 16 kHz
- Highpass Filter: Off or 30 to 220 Hz, step: 10 (6 dB per octave)
- Mic Power: 3.3 VDC @ 10mA max
- Mic Connector: 3-pin micro LEMO (mic side = FGB.00.303.CLAD22)
- Input Range: -60 to -24 dBu
- Impedance: 4.7 k ohms
- ADC Bit-depth: 24 bits
- ADC Sampling-rate: 48 kHz