Introducing 4K recording plus 120 fps Full HD slow-motion capture to the Action Cam line is the FDR-X1000V from Sony. This versatile, splash resistant camcorder is designed to go wherever you do - whether on a mountain expedition or just for a walk in the park. Featuring Wi-Fi, the camera can be operated remotely using a mobile device or with the separately available RMLVR2 Live-View Remote. It features a water-resistant design and simple one-button operation. Video is recorded to a separately available microSD card, with the option for web-friendly MP4 and professional XAVC S compression.
- Supports 4K, 1080p, 720p, and 480p Video
- Ultra-Wide 170° FOV Lens
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Housing Waterproof to 33'
- 8.8MP Still/Burst + 2.2MP Interval Modes
- 120 fps in 1080p and 240 fps in 720p
- XAVC S and MP4 (H.264) Recording
- Built-In Stereo Audio Recording
- AE Compensation and Manual White Balance
- Automatic In-Camera Editing