Fiberplex LightViper VRK-1832
The VIS-1832 is normally used in connection with the VIM-1832 or VIM-MY32 YGDAI cards to achieve a 32×8 fiber-optic transport system. The VIS-1832 / VIM-1832 or VIM-MY32 system is normally used as a transport for STAGE to FOH, with or without splits. This device contains 32 mic/line inputs (sends) and 8 analog line level outputs (returns). There is a 3 position gain switch for each input that sets the gain of the mic-pre.
- 32×8 FiberOptic Audio Transport
- 32 mic/line inputs with 3 position gain switch
- 24 bit 48k or 96k operation
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Ultra-low latency cable runs over 1.25 miles with no loss