This Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony HVR-Z7U camcorder. The corrosion-resistant housing is constructed with rugged and durable PVC material with one inch cast acrylic face plates and stainless steel hardware; it is rated to a depth of up to 250'.
- BRS (Ballast Release System) - For easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull the quick release pin on the wings in order to release the wing and handle (ballast), the housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface
- Lightweight, Durable & Strong - Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- Stable - Rubber feet for stability even on a rocking boat
- D-Ring - D-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- Depth Rated - Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Easy Mounting - One tray slide mounting system for easy removal of camera