The LQ-R4W8 enables the connections of 4-wire audio devices over LAN, WAN or Internet IP infrastructures in a 1RU panel. LQ Series devices can also connect to Eclipse HX frames via the IVC-32-HX interface card, adds Agent-IC mobile clients to Encore and HelixNet partyline systems, or SIP client connections over wireless networks. Connect up to 6 panels together to create standalone intercom groups. The LQ-R4W8 supports ECS, EHX and Drake 4000 II panels (4-wire + data).
- Eclipse HX connection via IVC-32-HX card over LAN, WAN or Internet
- Can remotely connect up to 8 IVC-32-HX ports per LQ device
- Supports up to 8 SIP client connections per LQ device (license required)
- Supports up to 8 Agent-IC clients per LQ device (license required)
- Connects to HelixNet via HLI-ET2 over LAN or WAN
- Connect up to 6 LQ devices together over LAN, WAN or Internet
- 4-wire ports support data and audio for Clear-Com Eclipse and Drake 4000 panels