Clear-Com TW 12C
TW-12C connects a single channel of intercom from one system to another. Opt isolation eliminates hums and buzzes. Compensates for level and impedance differences between systems. Allows Clear-Com-to-Clear-Com, Clear-Com-to-RTS, and RTS-to-RTS system configurations. Powered by the connected intercom system. Translates "call" signals in both directions.
- Eliminates grounding problems between intercom systems.
- Matches gain between systems
- Provides system isolation for: Clear-Com to Clear-Com; Clear-Com to RTS; RTS to RTS
- Passes through and translates signaling.
- Provides superior hybrid nulling–up to 40 dB.
- Setup tone allows adjustment during operation.