Telos® Hx1 one-line and Hx2 two-line POTS telephone hybrids are the most advanced hybrids ever developed for use with analog phone lines. Hx hybrids contain advanced 3rd-generation Telos hybrids for superior audio quality; universal POTS interface features disconnect-signal detection, which works with Telco providers worldwide. Hx hybrids include unique features to make operators’ lives easier, such as Auto-Answer with selectable ring count, a switchable mic/line input, call screening and line- hold features, and front-panel send and receive audio metering. Audio sweetening tools include Telos Digital Dynamic EQ (DDEQ) and adjustable smart leveler, symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gating by Omnia®, studio adaption and pitch shifter for use in open-speaker applications, and adjustable caller override.
- Two-line capacity with standard analog I/O.
- Convenient switchable mic/line input.
- Our most advanced digital POTS hybrids ever, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of incoming call types.
- Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular callers.
- Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count and disconnect-signal detection.
- Call screening and line-hold features.