The Telex RadioCom BTR-800 UHF-synthesized wireless intercom systems offer the ultimate in reliable, high-performance, high fidelity full-duplex communications. The BTR-800 system includes the BTR-800 frequency-agile base station, working with up to four TR-800 or TR-825 frequency-agile beltpacks. The BTR-800 base station provides full-duplex communications with the beltpacks.
The BTR system incorporates two audio channel operation, permitting the beltpack operator to choose between two separate audio channels of communications, with the base station tracking the beltpack selection. This allows the user the flexibility to create a party line and a private line within the same beltpack.
The BTR-800 system is perfectly suited for stand-alone operation and can interface with Telex Audiocom, RTS Two-Wire Intercom, Clear-Com as well as RTS Digital Matrix Intercom systems and other four-wire communications systems. In addition to the external intercom system interfaces listed above, the system provides connections for auxiliary balanced audio input and output, as well as wireless talk-around (WTA) and stage announce (SA) features.
- Two Channels of Intercom Audio.
- SA (Stage-Announce) Beltpack Control.
- WTA (Wireless Talk About) Beltpack Control.
- Full Duplex (Simultaneous Talk & Listen) Operation.
- ClearScan Function Automatically finds the best channels on which to operate.
- Compatible with Telex Audiocom, RTS, Clear-Com, & Other Wired Intercom Types.
- Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case.
- TR-825 Features Two Audio Channel Binaural Operation in Either Stereo or Mono Mode.