The Meyer Sound 700-HP ultrahigh-power subwoofer sets a new standard for the power-to-size equation. The 700-HP's power and bandwidth handle high continuous operating levels and extreme transient information with minimal distortion in its operating frequency range. Meyer Sound’s rigorous design approach has been applied to extract the greatest efficiency from every part of the system, resulting in the 700-HP’s effortless reproduction of low frequency transient information. As a self-powered system, the transducers, amplification and control electronics of the 700-HP are created as a symbiotic system that optimizes performance and maximizes its tremendous power.
- Flyable using optional rigging kit
- Extremely low distortion for ultimate low-frequency clarity
- Very high peak power yields excellent transient reproduction
- Ultra-efficient neodymium magnet drivers
- Transportable in blocks using optional heavy duty caster frame