The MM-4XP self-powered miniature loudspeaker, with IntelligentDC technology, was designed for high-quality distributed systems. Housed in a compact aluminum enclosure, the MM-4XP is especially suitable for installations involving space limitations and visibility concerns, such as fill and spot coverage, and hidden locations like chancel steps in houses of worship. Its flexible and easy-to-configure mounting options, as well as its ability to effortlessly reproduce both speech and music, make it an excellent choice for fixed applications, theatrical presentations (stage lip frontfill), and small portable systems for corporate AV.
- Extremely compact enclosure
- Wide-range frequency response
- Ultra-low distortion
- Effortlessly reproduces both speech and music
- Exceptional SPL to size ratio
- Supports long cable runs with light-gauge cables