Meyer Sound 600HP Compact High-Power Subwoofers
The 600-HP is a self-powered, high-output subwoofer that may be used in both flown and ground-stacked configurations. It is designed to rig directly with MICA compact, high-power curvilinear array loudspeakers when fitted with the optional Quick-Fly MRF-600 rigging frame. The versatility of the 600-HP also allows it to be used with a variety of other Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeakers in fixed and touring applications.
- Efficient, high-power and high-excursion cone drivers
- Extremely low distortion for low-frequency clarity
- Very high peak power yields excellent transient reproduction
- Low-frequency complement to MICA and other Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeakers
- Stackable, and flyable by itself or with MICA full-range loudspeakers
- Transportable in stacks using optional MCF-MICA caster frame