360 Systems Instant Replay
Straightforward controls make operation completely transparent. Instant Replay records better-than-CD-quality audio directly to hard disk, edits it, and then provides playback from 50 hot-keys. Play your cuts instantly, in any order, as many times as needed. When audio elements are needed in a special sequence, Instant Replay lets you build playlists, and store them for future use.
Instant Replay stores 24 hours of stereo on its large internal hard disk. There’s never a restriction on cut length – record anything from a short sound effect to full-length musical performances. Instant Replay always delivers premium audio quality, with zero delay.
- Ethernet networking for file transfer and backup
- 16 / 24-bit, 44.1K / 48K recording formats
- Balanced audio at +4, plus RCA jacks at -10 on
- Precise editing of heads, tails, fades and levels
- Large illuminated buttons for easy hands-on operation
- Displays cut names, ID numbers, and length
- Store multiple playlists of any size