Lexicon PCM 91
The PCM 91 offers Lexicon’s highest quality reverbs in a compact, affordable package with a powerful interface which allows both easy access and a wealth of programming capabilities for the sound designer. All of the features of the acclaimed PCM 90 are included, plus full AES/EBU I/O, Dual Reverb algorithms, and presets with dynamic spatialization effects for 2-channel or surround applications (available for the PCM 90 on a PC card).One of the stunning advances in the PCM 91 is the ability to create incredibly realistic small spaces. For both music and film sound, it is often vital to have the ambiences of a phone booth or very small drum room. In the PCM 91 you can create them with a reality never heard before from any processor other than a Lexicon.
- Analog Audio Input XLR and 1/4" balanced (T/R/S).
- Input Level -2dBu to +20dBu, balanced;<br>-22dBu to 0dBu, unbalanced.
- Input Impedance 100kΩ, balanced;50kΩ, unbalanced.
- Analog Audio Output XLR and 1/4"T/R/S balanced.
- Output Level +18dBm, balanced;+4dBm, unbalanced.
- Output Impedance 125Ω, balanced.
- Format AES/EBU, balanced;<br>S/PDIF, unbalanced.
- Digital Audio Output XLR, AES/EBU;<br>Coaxial RCA, S/PDIF.