XTA DP226 DSP
Building on the phenomenal success of the DP200, the DP226 continues the reputation for sound quality in a product aimed squarely at the most demanding applications of the sound reinforcement, installation and studio market. The DP226 features 2 inputs and 6 outputs. Both inputs have an 8 band parametric equalizer, base delay and gain control. All outputs feature crossover filters, 5 band parametric equalizer, highand low shelving filters, limiter and delay. Full metering is provided for inputs and outputs, with mute and access buttons allowing quick set up and gain adjustment.The DP226 can also be controlled via PC with our popular AudioCore Windows™ control software. Superb audio quality - carefully optimized double precision signal processing coupled with a 40-bit internal data path ensures a dynamic range in excess of 110dB. The high sampling rate means minimal filtering providing exceptional sonic purity. A flexible 2-input/6-output multi-mode format caters for any crossover configuration, regardless of scale. A total of 46 parametric equalization bands are available each providing +15 to -30dB of gain at center frequencies between 20Hz and 20kHz, with a wide range of 'Q's available between 0.4 to 128.All parameters feature fine resolution with 1/36 octave frequency steps, 0.1dB gain increments, and 100 'Q' settings. Any parametric section can also be set to operate as a high or low shelving filter.
- Each output features a high performance limiter, variable high and low pass filters, with a choice of 12, 18 or 24dB/Octave roll-off, and Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley responses.
- Independent control of each high and low pass filter allows asymmetric crossover bands to be created.
- Delay of up to 650mS may be independently set for each output, with an exceptionally fine minimum increment of 2.6µS.
- Three velocity-sensitive encoders provide a familiar and intuitive control format with all filter information displayed simultaneously on a backlit LCD screen.
- The comprehensive standard specification also includes 40 memories, PC Card storage and remote control via MIDI, RS232 or RS485 ports, with multi-part security lock-out.
- AES/EBU Digital input and output interfaces are available as an option.
- Input and output balancing transformers are also available as an option.