Lake LM 26
The LM 26 provides a two input/six output analog configuration that is ideally suited for multi-way loudspeaker crossover, delay and EQ functions. The LM 26 also provides 4 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality. Two LM 26 units may be stacked and linked to function seamlessly as a single 4 × 12 processor.
- LM 26 applications include: Crossover, delay and EQ for multi-way loudspeaker systems.
- Line driver and system EQ for self-powered loudspeaker systems.
- Dante break-in/break-out Transmission system to and from FOH and stage L /stage R.
- 2-in/6-out Lake® Processor.
- Raised Cosine Equalization™.
- Audio Inputs and Outputs.
- Digital AES3 4-in/8-out.
- 4-in/8-out Dante networked I/O.
- Gigabit Dual Redundant Dante™ by Audinate® audio networkin.