The Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal 8-channel expansion for any Scarlett - or other digital interface with ADAT inputs. ADAT is a simple and easy way of increasing the number of simultaneous recording channels available in your studio. With eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and precision A-D conversion at sample rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal way of increasing the number of inputs in your studio.
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps.
- Eight balanced line inputs.
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz.
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs.
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums.
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use.
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering.
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables.
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics.